Friday, August 16, 2013

All things, discounted... ShopBop, Nordstrom, RevolveClothing

I love a bargain!  I like window shopping and then seeing if I can get a better deal online by searching the product and style number.

My favorite online retailers usually have a great price matching policy.  The best I've found so far have been ShopBop, Nordstrom and RevolveClothing.    This works well if you find a bargain online but the retailer is out of your size.  One of these websites will match the price and send you the size you need.

Recently RevolveClothing has been making items over 50% off, final sale so I would check with ShopBop or Nordstrom first.   All three offer free shipping and free returns.  You can also check items you've already purchased as well as these sites offfer a 30 day price match guarantee.  Can't beat that!

My recent seriously discounted purchases:







No comments:

Post a Comment