Thursday, August 1, 2013

Searching for the perfect belt

I recently saw a post by a local store, Mercantile Makawao, with the beautiful Ipo in a great belt.  The color is perfect, the buckle is simple and it is wide which is great for jeans.  I searched for hours trying to find it online and finally broke down and gave them a call. Turns out the belt is vintage from a company called "Old Stud".   They are an LA brand specializing in vintage belts with no online store I've found.  Waiting to see if I can order this beauty, but meanwhile I've found some awesome belts.

Here's the original belt:


Belt by "Old Stud", Model "Ipo", Store "Mercantile Makawao"


Calleen Cordero - handmade, artisan quality belts and shoes

I especially like this Olive color I saw at the Mercantile

Great vintage looking belt








No comments:

Post a Comment