Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Delicate Elegance - Wings Hawaii Jewelry

Last week I had the pleasure of shopping at a local Paia store, Wings Hawaii.  The store has been around for ten years and their items have been featured in many publications including the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues.

They are committed to eco-friendly, unique jewelry and clothing.   They use reclaimed metals, make every item by hand and use non toxic dyes.

My first love was the Sundial Necklace.  I found the chain length interesting, it hits right below my neck, and the pendant beautiful.   It is molded from a shell found on Maui with a satellite silver chain and a Herkimer Quartz Crystal peeking out.



I absolutely love the two of these together.  I got them both in gold so I am waiting for them to be made for me.  The Triple Crystal Quartz is on a satellite chain while the Super 7 Quartz is on a wider more plain chain.




I found this necklace to be very delicate and pretty, I couldn't help myself. 

'

I also got this long necklace with a mixture of plain chain and satellite chain.  I love how it isn't symmetrical but yet really works.  I have been wearing this one non stop.  It is not available right now but keep checking, they update their items all the time.  The one on top is the Ammonite Necklace.


No comments:

Post a Comment